We are committed to providing you with a high level of customer service, and your views on how we do this are very important to us.
Resident involvement strategy and statement
Our resident involvement strategy and resident involvement statement set out how we do this, and how your views are gathered and fed back into the service improvement process.
Whether you become involved a little or a lot, you will help to improve the service we give to all our residents, everywhere.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Focus groups that consult on policies, procedures and service delivery.
- Resident panels that review services.
- Residents’ associations and local groups.
- Resident representation on committees and boards.
- Customer surveys to collect views on service delivery.
- Local initiatives and one-of projects and groups.
We offer training and support to make sure your involvement delivers a real impact on the service you receive.
If you would like to know more about getting involved, please contact our resident involvement team on 01276 852934 or email email@example.com.
You can also read and download a copy of our resident involvement booklet or visit our other ways to get involved page which goes into getting involved in much more detail.
Thank you. Your views will make a difference.