Quick reference to your tenancy agreement
By signing your tenancy agreement, we are agreeing to provide you with the services detailed in it, to respect your rights and deliver our obligations as your landlord. The tenancy agreement is an important legal document and sets out the "contract" between Accent Nene and you as a tenant. The main points will be explained to you when you sign up to your tenancy, but if you have any queries do not hesitate to give us a call and we will explain what it means.
These services include repairing the structure and installations of the property, carrying out external decorations and providing you with information regarding our housing management policies.
We have a responsibility to deliver these services to you, and you should contact us if you think we are not delivering any of them.
By signing the tenancy agreement, you, your family and your visitors are agreeing to certain things. These include:
- To pay your rent on the date it is due.
- Not to damage the property (we may charge you for the costs).
- Not to keep pets without our written permission.
- To dispose of rubbish and unwanted items properly.
- To only park cars and vans in the spaces provided.
- Not to abuse any of our staff or representatives.
- To arrange insurance cover for your own possessions.
- Not to cause any type of nuisance to anyone else living on your estate or neighbourhood. See the your neighbourhood and community page for further details.
- To allow our staff or other representatives access to the property to carry out repairs and gas servicing.
We are required to carry out a gas service every year by law.
You are also responsible for your own behaviour, and that of your children and anyone who visits your home.