How we manage our business
The Accent Group Strategic Plan 2009 – 12
To achieve our vision, ‘making a difference…improving homes, communities and lives’, we will help to support communities by providing homes, keeping them in good condition, and helping people into employment through education and training.
The four objectives that help us achieve our vision are:
- Deliver excellent, locally agreed services.
- Provide high quality homes to live in.
- Support our residents to sustain their homes and communities.
- Be an ambitious and successful business.
Under each objective are key elements to achieving them.
Deliver excellent, locally agreed services
- Improve performance and satisfaction.
- Deliver local offers.
- Implement our new housing management system.
- Develop greater choice.
Provide high quality homes to live in
- Increase the quality of our existing homes.
- Improve our repairs service.
- Improve our neighbourhood services.
- Deliver the homes in our existing development plan.
- Improve our anti-social behaviour service.
Support our residents to sustain their homes and communities
- Deliver our financial inclusion strategy.
- Empower customers to shape services.
- Increase local training opportunities.
- Develop a new tenancy offer.
- Maintain the delivery of support services.
Be an ambitious and successful business
- Deliver our agreed budget.
- Agree our future delivery model.
- Deliver value for money.
- Support our people.
- Respond to the new development funding regime.
Our new group strategic plan will be available to download soon.